Hamilton High School’s Charger Robotics Team 537 wrapped up a successful season earning team records in two regional FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) robotics competitions.
Team 537’s “Clifford the Big Red Bot” placed first among 60 in the 2014 FIRST Wisconsin Regional Robotics competition earning a team record of first seed alliance for the elimination matches. The team advanced to the semifinal match. A team record of third place seed overall was earned at the earlier Crossroads Regional competition.
Charger Robotics team members were featured on CNN in a story about development of America's next leaders through their involvement with Robotics. The story can be read online at http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1112148?ref=email.
A total of 70 Hamilton students are involved in Charger Robotics, which is supported by QuadTech, Rockwell Automation, GE Healthcare and Centare through financial donations and employee mentors. The team is advised by Hamilton teacher Lori Hinytz and co-advised by Kari Woods. To learn more about the Charger Robotics team, visit http://team537.org/.
Hamilton High School is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year