Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced it is participating in the Infinity® from Marvin Replacement Windows “Built for Life” Sweepstakes, with two winners each receiving $10,000 in Infinity products.
Callen, an Infinity® from Marvin Premier Partner, will assist southeastern Wisconsin homeowners register for the nationwide sweepstakes, with one $10,000 grand prize giveaway held on June 2, 2014, and a second grand prize drawing conducted on Dec. 1, 2014. Visitors to Callen’s website – www.CallCallen.com – can enter the drawing, with one entry per person.
Each $10,000.00 grand prize will consist of a package of Infinity Replacement windows and/or doors, available through Infinity’s standard catalog product offerings, and include installation services. Each prize package will be installed in one single-family residence, which must be owned by the winner.
Stop at Callen’s Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., or Brookfield showroom, 19115 W. Capitol Dr., Suite 102, for an entry form or visit www.CallCallen.com for complete entry details.
The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom in Brookfield has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or to arrange an initial showroom consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LifeTime OB-GYN Joins Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
- Lutheran Home Foundation Appoints Brookfield Resident to Board
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- SHE KILLS MONSTERS comedy opens at UW-Waukesha
- Metro Milwaukee Home Remodeler S.J. Janis Hires Two Carpenters
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Dedication Ceremony-Brookfield Public Library