Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced it is participating in the Infinity® from Marvin Replacement Windows “Built for Life” Sweepstakes, with two winners each receiving $10,000 in Infinity products.
Callen, an Infinity® from Marvin Premier Partner, will assist southeastern Wisconsin homeowners register for the nationwide sweepstakes, with one $10,000 grand prize giveaway held on June 2, 2014, and a second grand prize drawing conducted on Dec. 1, 2014. Visitors to Callen’s website – www.CallCallen.com – can enter the drawing, with one entry per person.
Each $10,000.00 grand prize will consist of a package of Infinity Replacement windows and/or doors, available through Infinity’s standard catalog product offerings, and include installation services. Each prize package will be installed in one single-family residence, which must be owned by the winner.
Stop at Callen’s Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., or Brookfield showroom, 19115 W. Capitol Dr., Suite 102, for an entry form or visit www.CallCallen.com for complete entry details.
The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom in Brookfield has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or to arrange an initial showroom consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity