The Brookfield Suites Hotel and Convention Center will celebrate Easter and welcome spring in festive style on Sunday, April 20, 2014! The elegant brunch buffet will include countless items, including chef carved meats, breakfast favorites, a create-your-own omelet bar, pasta bar, and salad bar. Don't forget to stop by our dessert station afterwards to try our delicious desserts as well as our famous fresh cake donuts that are made in house!
Brunch times available:
In the Atrium -- 9:30am, 12:30pm or 3:00pm
In the Ballroom -- 10:30am or 1:00pm
$26.95 for adults over 13 years old
$12.95 for children 4-12 years old
Children 3 and under eat free!
**To make reservations, please call Brookfield Suites Hotel at (262) 782-2900.
Located at 1200 S. Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility