The Brookfield Suites Hotel and Convention Center will celebrate Easter and welcome spring in festive style on Sunday, April 20, 2014! The elegant brunch buffet will include countless items, including chef carved meats, breakfast favorites, a create-your-own omelet bar, pasta bar, and salad bar. Don't forget to stop by our dessert station afterwards to try our delicious desserts as well as our famous fresh cake donuts that are made in house!
Brunch times available:
In the Atrium -- 9:30am, 12:30pm or 3:00pm
In the Ballroom -- 10:30am or 1:00pm
$26.95 for adults over 13 years old
$12.95 for children 4-12 years old
Children 3 and under eat free!
**To make reservations, please call Brookfield Suites Hotel at (262) 782-2900.
Located at 1200 S. Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year