The Brookfield Suites Hotel and Convention Center will celebrate Easter and welcome spring in festive style on Sunday, April 20, 2014! The elegant brunch buffet will include countless items, including chef carved meats, breakfast favorites, a create-your-own omelet bar, pasta bar, and salad bar. Don't forget to stop by our dessert station afterwards to try our delicious desserts as well as our famous fresh cake donuts that are made in house!
Brunch times available:
In the Atrium -- 9:30am, 12:30pm or 3:00pm
In the Ballroom -- 10:30am or 1:00pm
$26.95 for adults over 13 years old
$12.95 for children 4-12 years old
Children 3 and under eat free!
**To make reservations, please call Brookfield Suites Hotel at (262) 782-2900.
Located at 1200 S. Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry