The student artwork of Menomonee Falls High School art teacher, Ms. Chmielewski, has been selected for the State Youth Art Month Exhibit in Madison. There are only 50 young artists selected for this state recognition each year from each of the six regions. The students, Peyton Brokiewicz, Rex Ayudan, and Ashley Doherty, were chosen from the southeastern region exhibit entries.
The State Youth Art Month exhibit will be held at the State Capitol Rotunda in Madison with the awards ceremony taking place on April 4th at noon in the Rotunda. Congratulations to our State Youth Art Month Recipients!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame