The student artwork of Menomonee Falls High School art teacher, Ms. Chmielewski, has been selected for the State Youth Art Month Exhibit in Madison. There are only 50 young artists selected for this state recognition each year from each of the six regions. The students, Peyton Brokiewicz, Rex Ayudan, and Ashley Doherty, were chosen from the southeastern region exhibit entries.
The State Youth Art Month exhibit will be held at the State Capitol Rotunda in Madison with the awards ceremony taking place on April 4th at noon in the Rotunda. Congratulations to our State Youth Art Month Recipients!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive