The student artwork of Menomonee Falls High School art teacher, Ms. Chmielewski, has been selected for the State Youth Art Month Exhibit in Madison. There are only 50 young artists selected for this state recognition each year from each of the six regions. The students, Peyton Brokiewicz, Rex Ayudan, and Ashley Doherty, were chosen from the southeastern region exhibit entries.
The State Youth Art Month exhibit will be held at the State Capitol Rotunda in Madison with the awards ceremony taking place on April 4th at noon in the Rotunda. Congratulations to our State Youth Art Month Recipients!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair