Elite Sports Clubs Team Weight Loss Challenge Met - Greater Milwaukee area lost over 2014 lbs!
Elite Sports Clubs Team Weight Loss Challenge, a 6-week program, open to the Greater Milwaukee community, met the challenge to get fit in 2014 by losing over 2014 pounds collectively during the program.
406 people participated in the challenge, losing 2239.8 pounds.
A celebration was held to honor the participants for sticking to their new years resolution of getting fit and losing weight at the Hilton Milwaukee.
About Elite Sports Clubs:
Elite Sports Clubs offers 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 10 pools, aquatic centers, state-of-the-art equipment and group classes free with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and River Glen, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22