Elite Sports Clubs Team Weight Loss Challenge Met - Greater Milwaukee area lost over 2014 lbs!
Elite Sports Clubs Team Weight Loss Challenge, a 6-week program, open to the Greater Milwaukee community, met the challenge to get fit in 2014 by losing over 2014 pounds collectively during the program.
406 people participated in the challenge, losing 2239.8 pounds.
A celebration was held to honor the participants for sticking to their new years resolution of getting fit and losing weight at the Hilton Milwaukee.
About Elite Sports Clubs:
Elite Sports Clubs offers 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 10 pools, aquatic centers, state-of-the-art equipment and group classes free with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and River Glen, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness