Elite Sports Clubs Team Weight Loss Challenge Met - Greater Milwaukee area lost over 2014 lbs!
Elite Sports Clubs Team Weight Loss Challenge, a 6-week program, open to the Greater Milwaukee community, met the challenge to get fit in 2014 by losing over 2014 pounds collectively during the program.
406 people participated in the challenge, losing 2239.8 pounds.
A celebration was held to honor the participants for sticking to their new years resolution of getting fit and losing weight at the Hilton Milwaukee.
About Elite Sports Clubs:
Elite Sports Clubs offers 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 10 pools, aquatic centers, state-of-the-art equipment and group classes free with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and River Glen, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair