The Sunset Playhouse, the Elmbrook area Primier Community Theatre's current production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is a huge success, reports the Sunset Box Office and Administrative staff. "Even before we reached opening night, sales were already reaching our net goal. From here on, it is excellent news for the Theatre," said box office staff personnell with excitement. The show is thrilling with a cast of over 46 in the adult cast and 37 in the children's cast. All performers are from the general area, but the voices and performances equal those of a professional tour of the show. Brookfield resident Marty McNamee plays the title role of Joseph who, along with the female narrator Pamela Niespodziani, sing the bulk of the show material. Recent reviews comment positively on the incredibly amazing vocals, acting and looks if this amazingly talented duo. The show is packed with song, dance and positive energy that is a perfect package for family entertainment of any age. Several ticket holders rank Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as their number one favorite production among years of area theatre attendance.
Directed by Brookfield resident, Tommy Lueck and his wife, Nicole (stage manager) the two have marked Joseph.. as thier fourth collaborative piece together. Choreography by Reggie Kurschner and Lighting by Aaron Schmidt, the show is active and brightly, colorfully kinetic! The show runs from this wee through April 6th. Performances are reserved seating, and group rates and senior and student discounts are available. Call the box office at 262-782-4430 for tickets and information. Sunset Playhouse is always looking for new family members, and offers to our community numerous ways to volunteer and meet people. This non-profit volunteer-based theate has, for years, been cited as the mid-west's primier community theatre with professional talent and productions. Fun begins at Sunset!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters