Brookfield, Wis. – Fitness Revolution Brookfield is celebrating its third year of business by embarking on an ambitious goal to get 100 local residents in the best shape of their lives by year’s end.
The “Mission 100” project was created for busy professionals and parents with a goal of improving the health of the greater Brookfield area, said Jeremy Belter, owner of Fitness Revolution Brookfield. The center is offering free success coaching fitness sessions and a free week of training for anyone interested in improving their fitness and changing their life.
“The local community has embraced our business, and we’ve grown with very little marketing, a somewhat hidden space and not even a sign outside our building,” said Belter, who opened Fitness Revolution Brookfield, 675 N. Brookfield Road, in 2012. “Our operating philosophy has always been about giving back. ‘Mission 100’ aims to introduce as many people as possible to the concept that shorter, highly-concentrated workouts can achieve significant results.”
Interested participants can take “Mission 100” for a no-obligation test run. During a free follow-up consultation, they can decide if the program is a good fit for their goals. Belter will offer the program until he reaches his goal of empowering 100 people from the Brookfield area.
The fitness business is fickle. Customer and trainer turnover is constant at many centers. Belter, an industry veteran of more than 10 years and 15,000 training sessions, prides himself on the many long-term clients who train at Fitness Revolution Brookfield. He envisions that clients can improve their fitness to more look, feel and perform like athletes, even Baby Boomers who believe their “athlete” days are long past.
“Our success is due to the dedication of our loyal clients,” he said. “A big reason is because they share our passion for helping others. This is why we’re proud to launch ‘Mission 100.’”
Fitness Revolution Brookfield raised and donated more than $1,100 in 2013 to Waukesha-based Safe Babies Healthy Families. The gym has run numerous other charity events.
Fitness Revolution Brookfield offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program where participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance. Its program uses 20- to 30-minute sessions just three times a week. More information is available at www.fitnessrevolutionbrookfield.com, or by calling (414) 234-8697.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness