COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
Love of Laughter Toastmasters presents Comedy, Comedy, and Mo’ Comedy
Come and join us for an evening of side-splitting comedy coming at you from all directions.
You’ll witness award winning Humorous Speeches, Innovative Improv, and hi-larious Stand-up Comedy on Thursday May 1, 2014.
Our comedy cast is not complete yet. Love of Laughter is seeking Toastmasters who have humorous speeches, some experience in improv, and have at least 5 to 7 minutes of clean stand-up comedy. Contact Allen Edge at (630) 631-9239 for a spot on the program.
Love of Laughter Toastmasters is hosting Comedy, Comedy, and Mo’ Comedy on Thursday May 1, 2014 at The Milwaukee Yacht Club, 1700 N Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee, WI overlooking Lake Michigan.
Social hour 5:30; program 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. There will be an open bar and MYC Bar food is available.
The public is invited, admission is $10.00.
Love of Laughter Toastmasters Club is a specialty club within Toastmasters International. The mission of Love of Laughter is to learn how to write, deliver and evaluate humor. LOL is focused on writing and delivering humorous material, sharpening our sense of humor, and exercising “Improv” skills.
If you would like to book a spot in the program, please contact Allen Edge at (630) 631-9239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those submitting are asked to include a bio and short description of your act.
Love of Laughter meets the First and Third Thursday at 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at Herzing University, 555 South Executive Drive, Brookfield (one block West of Brookfield Square. Guests are admitted FREE. Membership is ridiculously cheap. Join the fun call Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer