COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
Love of Laughter Toastmasters presents Comedy, Comedy, and Mo’ Comedy
Come and join us for an evening of side-splitting comedy coming at you from all directions.
You’ll witness award winning Humorous Speeches, Innovative Improv, and hi-larious Stand-up Comedy on Thursday May 1, 2014.
Our comedy cast is not complete yet. Love of Laughter is seeking Toastmasters who have humorous speeches, some experience in improv, and have at least 5 to 7 minutes of clean stand-up comedy. Contact Allen Edge at (630) 631-9239 for a spot on the program.
Love of Laughter Toastmasters is hosting Comedy, Comedy, and Mo’ Comedy on Thursday May 1, 2014 at The Milwaukee Yacht Club, 1700 N Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee, WI overlooking Lake Michigan.
Social hour 5:30; program 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. There will be an open bar and MYC Bar food is available.
The public is invited, admission is $10.00.
Love of Laughter Toastmasters Club is a specialty club within Toastmasters International. The mission of Love of Laughter is to learn how to write, deliver and evaluate humor. LOL is focused on writing and delivering humorous material, sharpening our sense of humor, and exercising “Improv” skills.
If you would like to book a spot in the program, please contact Allen Edge at (630) 631-9239 or email email@example.com. Those submitting are asked to include a bio and short description of your act.
Love of Laughter meets the First and Third Thursday at 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at Herzing University, 555 South Executive Drive, Brookfield (one block West of Brookfield Square. Guests are admitted FREE. Membership is ridiculously cheap. Join the fun call Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!