Community members are invited to nominate Hamilton High School graduates for the 2014
Distinguished Alumnus Award which will be presented at the June 14 high school graduation ceremony.
People are asked to include the nominee’s name, address and phone number, along with a 50- to 75-word description of why the nominee is worthy of the award. This information may be submitted through the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us on the Hamilton High School alumni page or delivered to Candis Mongan, Hamilton High School, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex, WI 53089.
High school faculty members will review nominations and recommend a finalist.
The nomination deadline is May 2. For further information, contact Mongan at (262) 246-6471 x1104.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- WCTC offers Home Building Seminar in October
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Award winning WWII book to be discussed at the Brookfield Library
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!