Community members are invited to nominate Hamilton High School graduates for the 2014
Distinguished Alumnus Award which will be presented at the June 14 high school graduation ceremony.
People are asked to include the nominee’s name, address and phone number, along with a 50- to 75-word description of why the nominee is worthy of the award. This information may be submitted through the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us on the Hamilton High School alumni page or delivered to Candis Mongan, Hamilton High School, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex, WI 53089.
High school faculty members will review nominations and recommend a finalist.
The nomination deadline is May 2. For further information, contact Mongan at (262) 246-6471 x1104.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Device Workshop
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality