The Hamilton School District will again offer its Summer Opportunities Program designed to provide enrichment, enjoyment, skill maintenance and development for students entering 4K through grade 8. It also provides middle school and high school enrichment opportunities, credit make-up courses, strength and agility training and driver's education.
Brochures and registration forms will be available on the district’s website at www.hamiltondist.k12.wi.us, under “Opportunities.”
The deadline for completed registration forms is May 9. Registration by mail will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students requesting popular courses should return completed registration forms with payment as early as possible. Student schedules will be mailed to homes the week of May 19.
Summer school for students will begin June 23 and end July 18 for enrichment courses. Some middle and high school classes have different schedules. Classes will run Monday through Friday with a vacation day on July 4. Transportation will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have questions, please contact the Summer Opportunities Office at (262) 255-3653. The mailing address is: Hamilton School District Summer Opportunities Office, 7145 N. Lannon Road, Lannon, WI 53046-0376.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County