The Hamilton School District will again offer its Summer Opportunities Program designed to provide enrichment, enjoyment, skill maintenance and development for students entering 4K through grade 8. It also provides middle school and high school enrichment opportunities, credit make-up courses, strength and agility training and driver's education.
Brochures and registration forms will be available on the district’s website at www.hamiltondist.k12.wi.us, under “Opportunities.”
The deadline for completed registration forms is May 9. Registration by mail will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students requesting popular courses should return completed registration forms with payment as early as possible. Student schedules will be mailed to homes the week of May 19.
Summer school for students will begin June 23 and end July 18 for enrichment courses. Some middle and high school classes have different schedules. Classes will run Monday through Friday with a vacation day on July 4. Transportation will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have questions, please contact the Summer Opportunities Office at (262) 255-3653. The mailing address is: Hamilton School District Summer Opportunities Office, 7145 N. Lannon Road, Lannon, WI 53046-0376.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation