The Hamilton School District will again offer its Summer Opportunities Program designed to provide enrichment, enjoyment, skill maintenance and development for students entering 4K through grade 8. It also provides middle school and high school enrichment opportunities, credit make-up courses, strength and agility training and driver's education.
Brochures and registration forms will be available on the district’s website at www.hamiltondist.k12.wi.us, under “Opportunities.”
The deadline for completed registration forms is May 9. Registration by mail will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students requesting popular courses should return completed registration forms with payment as early as possible. Student schedules will be mailed to homes the week of May 19.
Summer school for students will begin June 23 and end July 18 for enrichment courses. Some middle and high school classes have different schedules. Classes will run Monday through Friday with a vacation day on July 4. Transportation will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have questions, please contact the Summer Opportunities Office at (262) 255-3653. The mailing address is: Hamilton School District Summer Opportunities Office, 7145 N. Lannon Road, Lannon, WI 53046-0376.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Holy Apostles School Hosts 4K 5K Open House
- Temporary Closings at Waukesha County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites
- Cognitive Baselines Important Part of Student Athlete Concussion Protocol
- Unique Member-governed Business Model for Upstart Health Insurance Company
- Elmbrook Church Child Enrichment Center Partners with the Community in Sending Christmas Boxes to Children Around the World
- BACH CHAMBER CHOIR TO PERFORM WORKS BY VIVALDI, HANDEL, AND BACH