Cooking with Wine #2
Cooking with Wine is an essential technique that every cook should master. Wine adds depth to your food along with balance, fruity and acidic flavors and more. Learn to cook with wine and sample this fabulous menu that you can then serve at your next gathering. You’ll sample…
Smoked Cheese and Wine Dip with Apples
Fresh Greens with White Wine Vinaigrette
Chicken Piccata with Wild Mushroom Risotto
Strawberry-Rhubarb Fool with Red Wine
Go to www.townofbrookfield.com to find more and register.
WHEN:Tuesday, March 25, 2014; 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
WHERE: Town Hall
Please note, if you sign up for multiple Cooking Classes, there is a progressive price break. One class will be $25, two classes will be $22 each, and three or more classes will be $20 each.
Come into the Town Hall to register or fill out the Registration Form and send into the Park & Rec with a check made out to the Town of Brookfield. Check out our other Cooking Classes as well and how to pay online.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County