Dear Citizens of Muskego,
My name is Adam Caldwell and I grew up in the area. I graduated from Muskego High in 2007 and joined the Navy to see the world and gain valuable experience.
Through the G.I bill, I'm attending the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in pursuit of my degree in Information Technology Management, and am starting a new and exciting opportunity in the form of an internship with College Works Painting.
College Works Painting hires college students like me to learn business skills through a hands-on internship running a branch of their business for the summer.
During Spring I will be working weekends, doing estimates for homeowners interested in painting. When school lets out for summer, the internship becomes a full time job and I will be hiring painters, painting homes, organizing payroll, and managing customer relations.
It would truly be an honor if you contacted me for you painting needs. You can be assured the dedication and motivation instilled in me by 4 years of service will go into every ounce of this business.
College Works Painting
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry