The New Berlin "Birdies" golf league is looking for new members for the 2014 summer season. Play is held on Tuesday AMs, and will begin in May with an optional team scramble event. A welcome/ organizational dinner will be held the same date at New Berlin Hills club house.
Tee times begin at 8:45. Play is held through the end of August with a celebration and awards banquet after Labor Day. We are also looking for additions to our sub list.
Please consider joining our friendly and welcoming group. For additional information and/or a registration form, please call league President, Bev, at 414-543-3209.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Bank Financial Centre Completes HQ Expansion
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building