The New Berlin "Birdies" golf league is looking for new members for the 2014 summer season. Play is held on Tuesday AMs, and will begin in May with an optional team scramble event. A welcome/ organizational dinner will be held the same date at New Berlin Hills club house.
Tee times begin at 8:45. Play is held through the end of August with a celebration and awards banquet after Labor Day. We are also looking for additions to our sub list.
Please consider joining our friendly and welcoming group. For additional information and/or a registration form, please call league President, Bev, at 414-543-3209.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned