Aurora Health Care is expanding in Greater Milwaukee with the opening of Aurora Health Center in Brookfield, 16985 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, on Monday, March 17.
“We saw a need for increased medical services and access to patient care in the Brookfield community,” said Kathy Lisner, director of clinic operations for Aurora Health Care. “With this new clinic, we will be able to better serve our patients living in Northwest portions of Milwaukee.
Practicing physicians and available services at the clinic include:
• Melissa Newhall, MD
• Rudy Teschan, MD
• Deborah Kim, MD
• Andrea Munoz, MD
• Shaheera Kader, MD
• Marianna Agaiby, DO
• Daniel Tanty, MD
• Lawrence Golopol, MD
OB / GYN
• Christine Berg, MD
• Amy Rider, MD
• Todd Saikie, DO
• Jolene Andryk, MD - Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Mark Dykstra, MD - Urology
• Monica Erb-Meyer, RN, NP - Rheumatology
• John Fahey, MD - Rheumatology & Immunology
• Richard Grunke, MD – ENT
• Shaibal Mazumdar, MD - Gastroenterology
• Lisa Rich, MD – Nephrology
• Bhavin Shastri, MD - Endocrinology
• Edward Smith, MD – General Surgery
• Michael Telisak, MD - ENT
• Scott VanSteen, MD – Neurology
• Dennis Vincent, MD – General Surgery
Services at Aurora Health Center in Brookfield include:
• Family medicine
• Internal medicine
• OB / GYN
• Pediatric Neurology
• General Surgery
• Aurora sports medicine
• Chiropractic / Acupuncture / Massage
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (262) 641-8400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Comedy for a Cause Benefits Fight Against Ovarian Cancer
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee