Aurora Health Care is expanding in Greater Milwaukee with the opening of Aurora Health Center in Brookfield, 16985 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, on Monday, March 17.
“We saw a need for increased medical services and access to patient care in the Brookfield community,” said Kathy Lisner, director of clinic operations for Aurora Health Care. “With this new clinic, we will be able to better serve our patients living in Northwest portions of Milwaukee.
Practicing physicians and available services at the clinic include:
• Melissa Newhall, MD
• Rudy Teschan, MD
• Deborah Kim, MD
• Andrea Munoz, MD
• Shaheera Kader, MD
• Marianna Agaiby, DO
• Daniel Tanty, MD
• Lawrence Golopol, MD
OB / GYN
• Christine Berg, MD
• Amy Rider, MD
• Todd Saikie, DO
• Jolene Andryk, MD - Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Mark Dykstra, MD - Urology
• Monica Erb-Meyer, RN, NP - Rheumatology
• John Fahey, MD - Rheumatology & Immunology
• Richard Grunke, MD – ENT
• Shaibal Mazumdar, MD - Gastroenterology
• Lisa Rich, MD – Nephrology
• Bhavin Shastri, MD - Endocrinology
• Edward Smith, MD – General Surgery
• Michael Telisak, MD - ENT
• Scott VanSteen, MD – Neurology
• Dennis Vincent, MD – General Surgery
Services at Aurora Health Center in Brookfield include:
• Family medicine
• Internal medicine
• OB / GYN
• Pediatric Neurology
• General Surgery
• Aurora sports medicine
• Chiropractic / Acupuncture / Massage
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (262) 641-8400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities