Aurora Health Care is expanding in Greater Milwaukee with the opening of Aurora Health Center in Brookfield, 16985 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, on Monday, March 17.
“We saw a need for increased medical services and access to patient care in the Brookfield community,” said Kathy Lisner, director of clinic operations for Aurora Health Care. “With this new clinic, we will be able to better serve our patients living in Northwest portions of Milwaukee.
Practicing physicians and available services at the clinic include:
• Melissa Newhall, MD
• Rudy Teschan, MD
• Deborah Kim, MD
• Andrea Munoz, MD
• Shaheera Kader, MD
• Marianna Agaiby, DO
• Daniel Tanty, MD
• Lawrence Golopol, MD
OB / GYN
• Christine Berg, MD
• Amy Rider, MD
• Todd Saikie, DO
• Jolene Andryk, MD - Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Mark Dykstra, MD - Urology
• Monica Erb-Meyer, RN, NP - Rheumatology
• John Fahey, MD - Rheumatology & Immunology
• Richard Grunke, MD – ENT
• Shaibal Mazumdar, MD - Gastroenterology
• Lisa Rich, MD – Nephrology
• Bhavin Shastri, MD - Endocrinology
• Edward Smith, MD – General Surgery
• Michael Telisak, MD - ENT
• Scott VanSteen, MD – Neurology
• Dennis Vincent, MD – General Surgery
Services at Aurora Health Center in Brookfield include:
• Family medicine
• Internal medicine
• OB / GYN
• Pediatric Neurology
• General Surgery
• Aurora sports medicine
• Chiropractic / Acupuncture / Massage
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (262) 641-8400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Wayne Vandenbergh Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Services Project Manager
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain