Waukesha County’s Just Between Friends (JBF) spring consignment sales will take place from March 21-23 at the Waukesha Expo Center. The sale will offer new and “gently used” children’s and junior clothing, maternity clothing, toys, strollers, car seats, DVDs, board and electronic games, books, children’s shoes, and much more at tremendous savings.
Hours for the sale will be Friday and Saturday, March 21-22, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, March 23, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission to Friday’s sale is $3, with Saturday and Sunday free admission. The Waukesha sale also will be hiring part-time workers to serve as JBF team members.
Stephanie Suring, organizer of the Waukesha County sale, indicated that JBF spring sales are great opportunities for families to purchase the many spring and summer things kids will be needing. “We expect to have over 80,000 items on sale for families of all ages and sizes,” she said. “And shopping and checking out at our JBF sales is easy because of or computerized tagging and barcode system.”
Unsold items are then donated to organizations including the Salvation Army for area families in need.
Two other JBF area sales will take place in Washington County at the Washington County Fairgrounds March 12-16 and in Milwaukee County April 6-11 at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park.
Just Between Friends serves more than 260,000 American families in 22 states and provides an opportunity for families to recycle their kids’ clothing and toys. The Salvation Army is an international movement located in over 100 countries around the world. It has been serving communities in the Greater Milwaukee area for over 100 years. For more information on an upcoming sale, visit www.jbfsale.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!