Waukesha County’s Just Between Friends (JBF) spring consignment sales will take place from March 21-23 at the Waukesha Expo Center. The sale will offer new and “gently used” children’s and junior clothing, maternity clothing, toys, strollers, car seats, DVDs, board and electronic games, books, children’s shoes, and much more at tremendous savings.
Hours for the sale will be Friday and Saturday, March 21-22, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, March 23, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission to Friday’s sale is $3, with Saturday and Sunday free admission. The Waukesha sale also will be hiring part-time workers to serve as JBF team members.
Stephanie Suring, organizer of the Waukesha County sale, indicated that JBF spring sales are great opportunities for families to purchase the many spring and summer things kids will be needing. “We expect to have over 80,000 items on sale for families of all ages and sizes,” she said. “And shopping and checking out at our JBF sales is easy because of or computerized tagging and barcode system.”
Unsold items are then donated to organizations including the Salvation Army for area families in need.
Two other JBF area sales will take place in Washington County at the Washington County Fairgrounds March 12-16 and in Milwaukee County April 6-11 at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park.
Just Between Friends serves more than 260,000 American families in 22 states and provides an opportunity for families to recycle their kids’ clothing and toys. The Salvation Army is an international movement located in over 100 countries around the world. It has been serving communities in the Greater Milwaukee area for over 100 years. For more information on an upcoming sale, visit www.jbfsale.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"