You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Mukwonago Fire Department, Station 1
1111 Fox Street, Mukwonago 53149
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Familes without appointment will be seen as time allows. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present to purchase a seat.
To learn more, call (414)234-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Receives Young Engineer of the Year Award
- Gary Dunco Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status