You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
3p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Mukwonago Fire Department, Station 1
1111 Fox Street, Mukwonago 53149
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments are encouraged. To make an appointment, call (414)231-4896. Familes without appointment will be seen as time allows. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present to purchase a seat.
To learn more, call (414)234-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company