Do you want to learn how to add humor in your speeches, learn how to convert your Standup to paying engagements, learn how to write and deliver a winning Humor Speech or add laughter to your storytelling?
If you do, Love of Laughter’s “Humor Craft Workshop” is a must!!
Beginning March 27, Love of Laughter Comedy Club will host a workshop on how to write, enhance or add humor to your speeches and/or evaluate your current monologues. The workshop is a six session humor craft course beginning March 27: Session one: Speech Construction and Types of Humor; Session Two April 10: Thirteen Rules of Humor; Session Three April 24: Rules of Speech Structure and writing jokes; Session Four May 8; Polish Up Your Speech and How to deliver it funny; Session Five May 22: How to Deliver a Humorous Speech, Importance of Conclusions, Student Speeches, Class Feedback and Evaluations; Session Six, May 29: Where You Can Use Humorous Speeches, Final Speeches and Evaluations
Each participant will receive a binder with all of the course material and homework assignments. Upon completion each participant will receive a Certificate of completion.
All sessions will be held at Herzing University, 550 South Executive Drive, Brookfield. At 6:35 PM until 8:30 PM. The workshop will cost $35.00 and is limited to the first 10 people that register and pay the fee.
If interested, please contact Tom McFarlin, 20175 Linden Lane, Brookfield; email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-717-9776.
Love of Laughter Comedy Club offers its members many benefits. Among these benefits: Learning how to deliver humorous material, write more humorous material, Improve comedic timing for speeches, roasts, toasts, stories and MC roles, Listen to, learn from guest humorists, comedians, and joke writers. Find your own sense of humor
Love of Laughter meets the First and Third Thursday at 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at Herzing University, 555 South Executive Drive, Brookfield (one block West of Brookfield Square. Guests are admitted FREE. Membership is ridiculously cheap. Join the fun call Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!