The Arboretum Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
The Arboretum Retirement Community, W180 N7890 Town Hall Road in Menomonee Falls, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward, A senior’s guide to home selling and housing options.” This informative program will be offered on Tuesday, March 18th from 10:00 – 11:30 am and is open to all area seniors.
Some older adults have been postponing their plans for the future because of economic uncertainty and lack of confidence in the housing market. Many have put their plans on hold waiting for the right time when they feel their home will sell.
Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist, will help you gain a new perspective on today’s housing values and give you the
information you need to take back control of your life and your future.
Bruce will discuss:
• Buyer Affordability Index is at its highest – What that means to you.
• Sales are up — are prices following suit?
• Media reports indicate possible rising interest rates - - Get the facts.
• You’ve been waiting for the market to improve — how do you go from being ready to taking action.
Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will give you a new perspective on obstacles that could be keeping you from realizing your goals:
• Why is change so hard?
• Downsizing — How is having too much stuff impacting your life?
• Key points you’ll want to understand when researching senior communities.
Refreshments will be served and tours will be available. Please call (262) 253-0909 by March 14th to register.
The Arboretum is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments, as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!