The Arboretum Hosts "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options"
The Arboretum Retirement Community, W180 N7890 Town Hall Road in Menomonee Falls, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward, A senior’s guide to home selling and housing options.” This informative program will be offered on Tuesday, March 18th from 10:00 – 11:30 am and is open to all area seniors.
Some older adults have been postponing their plans for the future because of economic uncertainty and lack of confidence in the housing market. Many have put their plans on hold waiting for the right time when they feel their home will sell.
Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist, will help you gain a new perspective on today’s housing values and give you the
information you need to take back control of your life and your future.
Bruce will discuss:
• Buyer Affordability Index is at its highest – What that means to you.
• Sales are up — are prices following suit?
• Media reports indicate possible rising interest rates - - Get the facts.
• You’ve been waiting for the market to improve — how do you go from being ready to taking action.
Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will give you a new perspective on obstacles that could be keeping you from realizing your goals:
• Why is change so hard?
• Downsizing — How is having too much stuff impacting your life?
• Key points you’ll want to understand when researching senior communities.
Refreshments will be served and tours will be available. Please call (262) 253-0909 by March 14th to register.
The Arboretum is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments, as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.