Tired of winter? Dream of warmer weather at your library! Local group Hale O Malo will perform contemporary as well as traditional music from Hawaii and Polynesia at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22, 2014. Come to the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room to enjoy Hale O Malo’s music and dancing.
This program is appropriate for all ages. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services