Tired of winter? Dream of warmer weather at your library! Local group Hale O Malo will perform contemporary as well as traditional music from Hawaii and Polynesia at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22, 2014. Come to the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room to enjoy Hale O Malo’s music and dancing.
This program is appropriate for all ages. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.