Tired of winter? Dream of warmer weather at your library! Local group Hale O Malo will perform contemporary as well as traditional music from Hawaii and Polynesia at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22, 2014. Come to the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room to enjoy Hale O Malo’s music and dancing.
This program is appropriate for all ages. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Learn about Common Core Sept. 20 in Waukesha
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!