Tired of winter? Dream of warmer weather at your library! Local group Hale O Malo will perform contemporary as well as traditional music from Hawaii and Polynesia at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22, 2014. Come to the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room to enjoy Hale O Malo’s music and dancing.
This program is appropriate for all ages. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities