Charger Bowling club members invite the community to join them April 13 at its first 9-Pin Tap Glow Bowl to be held at Sussex Bowl, N64 W24576 Main Street, Sussex.
Four-person teams will bowl three games starting at either 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. Bowlers of all ages are welcome. Individual bowlers will be assigned to a team. The team registration fee of $60 may be dropped off or mailed to: Hamilton High School, c/o Steven Brinkman, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. Please make checks payable to Hamilton High School. Registration will be available the day of the event but space is limited. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
For further information and the entry form, please visit the fundraiser link on the district website www.hamilton.k12.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer