Charger Bowling club members invite the community to join them April 13 at its first 9-Pin Tap Glow Bowl to be held at Sussex Bowl, N64 W24576 Main Street, Sussex.
Four-person teams will bowl three games starting at either 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. Bowlers of all ages are welcome. Individual bowlers will be assigned to a team. The team registration fee of $60 may be dropped off or mailed to: Hamilton High School, c/o Steven Brinkman, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. Please make checks payable to Hamilton High School. Registration will be available the day of the event but space is limited. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
For further information and the entry form, please visit the fundraiser link on the district website www.hamilton.k12.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House