Charger Bowling club members invite the community to join them April 13 at its first 9-Pin Tap Glow Bowl to be held at Sussex Bowl, N64 W24576 Main Street, Sussex.
Four-person teams will bowl three games starting at either 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. Bowlers of all ages are welcome. Individual bowlers will be assigned to a team. The team registration fee of $60 may be dropped off or mailed to: Hamilton High School, c/o Steven Brinkman, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. Please make checks payable to Hamilton High School. Registration will be available the day of the event but space is limited. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
For further information and the entry form, please visit the fundraiser link on the district website www.hamilton.k12.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction