Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the Board, Sally will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin distributes food through a network of 1,000 hunger-relief programs throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Sally counsels employers of all sizes in the areas of employment law and employment litigation.
The Schroeder Group offers comprehensive legal services to closely-held businesses, family enterprises and their owners and to financial institutions throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Holy Cross Christmas Concert to be held December 12th
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Brookfield Chamber hosts ribbon-cutting for new member, Mike Savelkoul of Edward Jones
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse