Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the Board, Sally will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin distributes food through a network of 1,000 hunger-relief programs throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Sally counsels employers of all sizes in the areas of employment law and employment litigation.
The Schroeder Group offers comprehensive legal services to closely-held businesses, family enterprises and their owners and to financial institutions throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates honored with Chamber Champion Award
- Knapp Chiropractic Adopts A Local Family
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County