Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the Board, Sally will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin distributes food through a network of 1,000 hunger-relief programs throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Sally counsels employers of all sizes in the areas of employment law and employment litigation.
The Schroeder Group offers comprehensive legal services to closely-held businesses, family enterprises and their owners and to financial institutions throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility