"How Can I Keep From Singing?" will be presented by Pat Gardner, mezzo-soprano, at St. John's Lutheran Church, corner of Davidson and Barker Roads, Brookfield, on Sunday, Feb. 23, 3:30pm. Pat has sung in musical theater productions, the Jubilate Chorale and the Master Singers of Milwaukee. The one-hour concert features a Gershwin medley, songs of the Civil War, and songs of the stage and screen. This performance will put a song in your heart. The concert is free: please bring a canned good for the Waukesha Food Pantry. The public is invited to a reception following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- KIDS from Brookfield?
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Patti the Pancake Greets Children