"How Can I Keep From Singing?" will be presented by Pat Gardner, mezzo-soprano, at St. John's Lutheran Church, corner of Davidson and Barker Roads, Brookfield, on Sunday, Feb. 23, 3:30pm. Pat has sung in musical theater productions, the Jubilate Chorale and the Master Singers of Milwaukee. The one-hour concert features a Gershwin medley, songs of the Civil War, and songs of the stage and screen. This performance will put a song in your heart. The concert is free: please bring a canned good for the Waukesha Food Pantry. The public is invited to a reception following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair