"How Can I Keep From Singing?" will be presented by Pat Gardner, mezzo-soprano, at St. John's Lutheran Church, corner of Davidson and Barker Roads, Brookfield, on Sunday, Feb. 23, 3:30pm. Pat has sung in musical theater productions, the Jubilate Chorale and the Master Singers of Milwaukee. The one-hour concert features a Gershwin medley, songs of the Civil War, and songs of the stage and screen. This performance will put a song in your heart. The concert is free: please bring a canned good for the Waukesha Food Pantry. The public is invited to a reception following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame