"How Can I Keep From Singing?" will be presented by Pat Gardner, mezzo-soprano, at St. John's Lutheran Church, corner of Davidson and Barker Roads, Brookfield, on Sunday, Feb. 23, 3:30pm. Pat has sung in musical theater productions, the Jubilate Chorale and the Master Singers of Milwaukee. The one-hour concert features a Gershwin medley, songs of the Civil War, and songs of the stage and screen. This performance will put a song in your heart. The concert is free: please bring a canned good for the Waukesha Food Pantry. The public is invited to a reception following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens