"How Can I Keep From Singing?" will be presented by Pat Gardner, mezzo-soprano, at St. John's Lutheran Church, corner of Davidson and Barker Roads, Brookfield, on Sunday, Feb. 23, 3:30pm. Pat has sung in musical theater productions, the Jubilate Chorale and the Master Singers of Milwaukee. The one-hour concert features a Gershwin medley, songs of the Civil War, and songs of the stage and screen. This performance will put a song in your heart. The concert is free: please bring a canned good for the Waukesha Food Pantry. The public is invited to a reception following the concert.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters