UW-Extension in Waukesha and Milwaukee counties are offering two hands-on pruning workshops in March. Pruning workshops will be held on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm at Ten Chimneys in Genesee Depot and Saturday, March 29, 2014 from 9:00 am to Noon at the Community Room at the Franklin City Hall.
Each workshop will include an indoor presentation on pruning techniques and tools followed by an outdoor, hands-on pruning component where participants will be given the opportunity to practice what they have learned. Participants should bring their own hand pruning tools and dress for the weather including comfortable shoes or boots.
The workshop will be team-taught by Ann Wied, Waukesha County UW-Extension Consumer Horticulture Educator and Sharon Morrisey, Milwaukee County UW-Extension Consumer Horticulture Agent.
Cost of the workshop is $30 for the General Public and $20.00 for UW-Extension Master Gardener Volunteers. Registration will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Act fast if interested. Space is limited. No telephone registrations accepted. For registration information and maps to locations, go to http://waukesha.uwex.edu/2014/02/06/pruning-workshops-offered-2/ or call Christa at 262-548-7775.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity