The Donna Lexa Art Centers’ annual Gotta Have Art auction fundraiser – presented by Campbell & Associates – offers food, cocktails, art, and ambience provided by local duo, the Spirals.
This year some famous folks add to the festivities. The keynote speaker is Joe Randa, son of Donna Lexa and former Major League Baseball player with the Kansas City Royals, and the celebrity auctioneer is Steve “the Homer” True, voice of Marquette basketball and radio sports talk show host.
The event is on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 5:30 pm at Seven Seas in Hartland, which overlooks scenic Lake Nagawicka among the hills of the Kettle Moraine. Exciting auction items include an Aaron Rodgers autographed jersey. Tickets are $50 per person.
Proceeds support the enrichment of the lives of adults and teens with special needs through visual art in southeastern Wisconsin. Student artist Lorraine, who has cerebral palsy, explains what the Donna Lexa Art Centers does for her. "I love the feeling I get when I accomplish a work of art that I created--it's wonderful!"
For more information and to reserve tickets, please visit www.donnalexa.org or call
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame