Three Milwaukee-area high school seniors will be awarded scholarships at the 40th Winter Wisconsin Antiques Dealers Association Show, February 7 & 8 in Waukesha. Admissions charged at the gate funds these important scholarships as well as grants to Wisconsin historical entities.
• Katelyn Callies, Kettle Moraine High School
• Alison Komas, Mukwonago High School
• Emily Jane Menting, Oconomowoc High School
WADA was formed in 1948, making it the oldest, continually-functioning State antiques organization in America. Their not-for-profit group is dedicated to preserving Wisconsin’s heritage and to providing ongoing education for their dealers and the public.
The show participants present a varied offering of antiques, authenticity guaranteed by each exhibitor. Show hours are Friday, 11-9; Saturday, 10-5. Admission of $6.00 funds scholarships for high school students & grants to Wisconsin historic groups. A $1.00 discount coupon is available at: http://www.WisconsinAntiquesDealers.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Town of Brookfield Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- Brookfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Great Expectations"
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert