Contact: Rebecca Mattano
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday January 27, 2014
Waukesha County Recycling & Water Conservation: In the Community
Waukesha, WI – The Waukesha County Department of Parks and Land Use recycling and water conservation staff will be at the Oconomowoc Winter Farmers’ Market on Sunday, February 9th from 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Recycling, home composting, rain garden, and rain barrel brochures and informational flyers will be available. Children will have the chance to meet and greet Recycle Raccoon, make a thunderstorm using a watershed model, and learn about worms.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers’ Market hours are 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., every 2nd and 4th Sunday through March and the 2nd Sunday in April. The market is located at Oconomowoc Landscape Supply & Garden Center, N68 W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc, WI.
For more information, visit waukeshacounty.gov/recycling or call 262-896-8300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction