Contact: Rebecca Mattano
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday January 27, 2014
Waukesha County Recycling & Water Conservation: In the Community
Waukesha, WI – The Waukesha County Department of Parks and Land Use recycling and water conservation staff will be at the Oconomowoc Winter Farmers’ Market on Sunday, February 9th from 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Recycling, home composting, rain garden, and rain barrel brochures and informational flyers will be available. Children will have the chance to meet and greet Recycle Raccoon, make a thunderstorm using a watershed model, and learn about worms.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers’ Market hours are 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., every 2nd and 4th Sunday through March and the 2nd Sunday in April. The market is located at Oconomowoc Landscape Supply & Garden Center, N68 W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc, WI.
For more information, visit waukeshacounty.gov/recycling or call 262-896-8300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive