The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce that it will be awarding $9,000 in grants during it’s 2013 grant cycle. There will be two $2,000 grants and five $1,000 grants awarded.
We are very pleased to be able to provide these grants to local nonprofit organizations, and are excited that we are receiving inquiries from nonprofits who have not applied with us in the past, as well as some of the great organizations that we have had the pleasure of working with in previous years.
The GMFF supports qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. Interested organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org. Applications must be received by the Foundation by 5pm on Monday, April 7, 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!