The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce that it will be awarding $9,000 in grants during it’s 2013 grant cycle. There will be two $2,000 grants and five $1,000 grants awarded.
We are very pleased to be able to provide these grants to local nonprofit organizations, and are excited that we are receiving inquiries from nonprofits who have not applied with us in the past, as well as some of the great organizations that we have had the pleasure of working with in previous years.
The GMFF supports qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. Interested organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org. Applications must be received by the Foundation by 5pm on Monday, April 7, 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care