Diversified Insurance Solutions, one of Wisconsin’s largest full-service insurance brokerage firms, has hired Kim Knauf of Brookfield as account manager, property & casualty. Previously, Knauf was the manager of client services for Benefits, Inc. in Brookfield. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, the company launched its SPARK Giveback program to provide funding to nonprofits who take a creative and innovative approach to a local problem. Tax-exempt organizations in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee counties are invited to submit their grant request at www.DiversifiedSPARK.com. Over the course of 12 months, six nonprofits are being awarded $5,000 each to positively impact the community and people they serve.
Diversified Insurance Solutions provides employee benefits, risk management and business insurance to area companies and is one of Wisconsin's largest, full-service insurance brokers. For more information, visit www.div-ins.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame