Diversified Insurance Solutions, one of Wisconsin’s largest full-service insurance brokerage firms, has hired Kim Knauf of Brookfield as account manager, property & casualty. Previously, Knauf was the manager of client services for Benefits, Inc. in Brookfield. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, the company launched its SPARK Giveback program to provide funding to nonprofits who take a creative and innovative approach to a local problem. Tax-exempt organizations in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee counties are invited to submit their grant request at www.DiversifiedSPARK.com. Over the course of 12 months, six nonprofits are being awarded $5,000 each to positively impact the community and people they serve.
Diversified Insurance Solutions provides employee benefits, risk management and business insurance to area companies and is one of Wisconsin's largest, full-service insurance brokers. For more information, visit www.div-ins.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned