The Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin Scholarship Pageant has been scheduled for March 15th at Shattuck Recital Hall on the campus of Carroll University in Waukesha.
The Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin Scholarship Organization is now accepting applications for young women between the ages of 17(a high school senior)to 24 interested in competing for the titles of Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin. Miss West Allis contestants must be a resident, work, or go to school in Milwaukee County and Miss New Berlin contestants must be a resident, work, or go to school in Waukesha County. The winners of Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin will advance to Oshkosh to compete for the title of Miss Wisconsin in June. From there the winner advances to compete for Miss America.
We are also accepting applications for Miss West Allis Outstanding Teen. Miss West Allis' Outstanding Teen is open to any girl between the ages of 13-17(a high school junior) who resides in the State of Wisconsin. The teen winner also advances to Oshkosh in June to compete for the title of Miss Wisconsin's Outstanding Teen. From there the winner advances to compete for Miss America's Outstanding Teen.
Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin are local competitions to the Miss Wisconsin/Miss America System as is the Teen Division.
There will be an informational meeting and pageant workshop on Sunday, January 26th at 1:00pm at Miss Becky's Dance Studio-5158 S 108th St., Hales Corners, WI. 53130. If you are unable to attend, but are interested in competing or would like more information about becoming a contestant, contact:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eloise Field will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Gabe Smith will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER