Luther Manor Senior Living Community, located at 4545 N. 92nd St. in Wauwatosa will be hosting AARP tax counselors to provide free tax preparation for seniors.
The AARP tax counselors will be available from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Tuesdays, starting Feb. 4 through April 15 in the Cypress Room of the Luther Manor Terrace Apartments.
Sign up for your time slot by contacting Terrace Resident Specialist Deb Fitzsimmons at (414) 464-3880 ext. 777. This service is offered FREE for seniors.
An accredited senior living community, Luther Manor has been caring and advocating for seniors for more than 50 years. In addition to apartment homes, assisted living and long-term care options, Luther Manor offers rehabilitation, adult day and supportive services, hospice care and community outreach programs. For more information, call (414) 464-3880 or visit www.luthermanor.org.
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library