Valentine’s Day is upon us and it’s as good a reason as any to buy some chocolate or make something with chocolate and most definitely to EAT something with chocolate in it. You’ll learn to make Traditional Chocolate Truffles and a perfect chocolate fudge plus, I’ll pass on to you these fabulous recipes to make for your family or that special someone. You’ll sample…
Traditional Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate & Orange Fondue with assorted dippers
WHEN:Thursday, January 30, 2014; 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
WHERE: Town Hall
Come into the Town Hall to register or fill out the Registration Form and send into the Park & Rec with a check made out to the Town of Brookfield. Check out our other Cooking Classes as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters