Valentine’s Day is upon us and it’s as good a reason as any to buy some chocolate or make something with chocolate and most definitely to EAT something with chocolate in it. You’ll learn to make Traditional Chocolate Truffles and a perfect chocolate fudge plus, I’ll pass on to you these fabulous recipes to make for your family or that special someone. You’ll sample…
Traditional Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate & Orange Fondue with assorted dippers
WHEN:Thursday, January 30, 2014; 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
WHERE: Town Hall
Come into the Town Hall to register or fill out the Registration Form and send into the Park & Rec with a check made out to the Town of Brookfield. Check out our other Cooking Classes as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014