Valentine’s Day is upon us and it’s as good a reason as any to buy some chocolate or make something with chocolate and most definitely to EAT something with chocolate in it. You’ll learn to make Traditional Chocolate Truffles and a perfect chocolate fudge plus, I’ll pass on to you these fabulous recipes to make for your family or that special someone. You’ll sample…
Traditional Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate & Orange Fondue with assorted dippers
WHEN:Thursday, January 30, 2014; 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
WHERE: Town Hall
Come into the Town Hall to register or fill out the Registration Form and send into the Park & Rec with a check made out to the Town of Brookfield. Check out our other Cooking Classes as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens