Valentine’s Day is upon us and it’s as good a reason as any to buy some chocolate or make something with chocolate and most definitely to EAT something with chocolate in it. You’ll learn to make Traditional Chocolate Truffles and a perfect chocolate fudge plus, I’ll pass on to you these fabulous recipes to make for your family or that special someone. You’ll sample…
Traditional Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate & Orange Fondue with assorted dippers
WHEN:Thursday, January 30, 2014; 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
WHERE: Town Hall
Come into the Town Hall to register or fill out the Registration Form and send into the Park & Rec with a check made out to the Town of Brookfield. Check out our other Cooking Classes as well.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame