Coming Soon! Orangetheory Fitness to Open First Wisconsin Studio in Brookfield April 1st
New energizing group interval fitness concept is sweeping the nation
BROOKFIELD, Wis. – January 20, 2014 – Orangetheory Fitness(www.orangetheoryfitness.com), the energizing workout which uses heart-rate-monitored interval exercise and group personal training to maximize calorie burn, will open its first Wisconsin location on April 1 in Brookfield. Grand opening festivities include fun, food and giveaways.
“If you’re looking for an experience like no other to get toned, lose inches, gain energy and the best 60-minute workout in the country, look no further,” said Angie Krueger, head personal trainer, Orangetheory Fitness Brookfield. “The success of our program speaks for itself when you see our members. Our group dynamic helps you stick to your goals, achieve results and have fun!”
A results-focused workout like no other.
By design, the Orangetheory workout uses heart-rate-monitored interval training and short bursts of exercise to maximize the Orange Effect – which adds extra caloric burn for up to 36 hours after the workout. Hailed by The New York Times as an effective new plateau-busting workout, participants burn an average of 500-1200 calories per 60-minute class.
The new energizing group interval fitness concept is sweeping the nation. Orangetheory Fitness offers affordable group personal training at $159 per month. Members who sign up now receive a new founding member discount of $79 or $129 per month. In addition, Orangetheory Fitness offers results guaranteed or your money back! Visit the www.orangetheoryfitness.com website for more information.
Since opening its first location in Ft. Lauderdale in 2010, Orangetheory Fitness averages 30 new franchises nationwide each year. The company now has 200 locations with dozens more to open this year in the U.S. and Canada. In March 2013, the 100th franchise opened, meeting a milestone in just three years.
The new Brookfield Orangetheory Fitness studio is located at 15375 W. Bluemound Road. To learn more about Orangetheory Fitness, visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com or call the Brookfield studio at 262-439-8402.
About Orangetheory Fitness
Orangetheory Fitness (www.orangetheoryfitness.com) is a one-of-a-kind, group training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), Orangetheory Fitness’ heart-rate-monitored training is designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by skilled instructors, participants use a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, SBT Suspension Training and free weights, burning an average of 900 calories per class. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours post-workout.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility