Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Looking for a great Valentine’s Date destination? How about traveling back a few hundred years to Merry Old England as the Brookfield Central Choir and Theater Departments Present “Ye Olde Valentine Madrigal Feaste”.
Join us for a professionally catered meal of Salad, Roast Pork, Red Potatoes, Vegetables and Dessert accompanied by medieval music and mayhem as we transform the Black Box Theater into the interior of a castle. The original dinner/theater experience is sure to entertain as the King and his royal court search for an appropriate suitor to marry the princess.
Gorgeous costumes, sets, music and an evil witch to add some drama to the festivities await you. All performances are in the Black Box Theater.
Dates and times are as follows:
Friday, Feb. 21st at 6pm
Saturday, Feb 22nd at 6pm
Sunday, Feb. 23rd at 1pm
Tickets are $37.50 for the dinner and performance and a vegetarian option is available.
Order tickets online at:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities