Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Looking for a great Valentine’s Date destination? How about traveling back a few hundred years to Merry Old England as the Brookfield Central Choir and Theater Departments Present “Ye Olde Valentine Madrigal Feaste”.
Join us for a professionally catered meal of Salad, Roast Pork, Red Potatoes, Vegetables and Dessert accompanied by medieval music and mayhem as we transform the Black Box Theater into the interior of a castle. The original dinner/theater experience is sure to entertain as the King and his royal court search for an appropriate suitor to marry the princess.
Gorgeous costumes, sets, music and an evil witch to add some drama to the festivities await you. All performances are in the Black Box Theater.
Dates and times are as follows:
Friday, Feb. 21st at 6pm
Saturday, Feb 22nd at 6pm
Sunday, Feb. 23rd at 1pm
Tickets are $37.50 for the dinner and performance and a vegetarian option is available.
Order tickets online at:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers