Twice a year, General Mitchell International Airport offers a class to help individuals overcoming a fear of flying. If you know someone who wants to see the world, but is afraid to get on an airplane, please encourage him/her to consider signing up for this class.
“Overcoming Your Fear of Flying” offers education and skill building for frequent flyers as well as those who are considering taking their first flight. The course is taught by Dr. Michael Tomaro, a Milwaukee Aviation Psychologist and Certified Flight Instructor.
The class dates are February 1, 8, 15, 22 and March 1. Classes run on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Sijan Conference Room. The course fee of $250 includes four classroom sessions on the ground and one session on board a commercial airline during a short flight.
We have a 93% success rate, and it truly is a life changing experience for our graduates. If you know of anyone who could benefit from this class, please have them contact Mitchell Airport at firstname.lastname@example.org. The enrollment deadline is Monday, January 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- College Works Painting Internship