Twice a year, General Mitchell International Airport offers a class to help individuals overcoming a fear of flying. If you know someone who wants to see the world, but is afraid to get on an airplane, please encourage him/her to consider signing up for this class.
“Overcoming Your Fear of Flying” offers education and skill building for frequent flyers as well as those who are considering taking their first flight. The course is taught by Dr. Michael Tomaro, a Milwaukee Aviation Psychologist and Certified Flight Instructor.
The class dates are February 1, 8, 15, 22 and March 1. Classes run on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Sijan Conference Room. The course fee of $250 includes four classroom sessions on the ground and one session on board a commercial airline during a short flight.
We have a 93% success rate, and it truly is a life changing experience for our graduates. If you know of anyone who could benefit from this class, please have them contact Mitchell Airport at email@example.com. The enrollment deadline is Monday, January 27.
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services