Jim Murray has joined the professional staff of M4 Financial Partners in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Murray will fill the position of Insurance Professional for the agency.
As an insurance professional at M4 Financial Partners, Murray is responsible for helping individuals, families and business owners meet their financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs.
With an extensive background in the industry, Murray is excited to join the M4 Financial Partners team and continue educating clients and fellow associates about the tools and solutions available to achieve financial goals.
Graduating from the Ball State University, Murray holds degree in education. His professional designations include Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC), Fellow Life Management Institute (FLMI), and Health Insurance Associate (HIA). Murray and his wife reside in West Allis, Wisconsin, and have three children and one grandchild. In his spare time, Murray enjoys working in the yard, attending movies and concerts, and catching as many Brewer and Packer games with his son as he can.
M4 Financial Partners is located at 445 S. Moorland Road, Suite 100, Brookfield, WI, and offers products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame