Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for 90 minutes of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial Campus, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield, WI in the Lobby Conference Room on Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 10 am.
If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate.
Visit our website for location details, a complete schedule, to register and healthy walking and living tips at www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert