Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for 90 minutes of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial Campus, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield, WI in the Lobby Conference Room on Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 10 am.
If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate.
Visit our website for location details, a complete schedule, to register and healthy walking and living tips at www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Operation Forward March to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- HillYeah! Named a Silver Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show