Is there a health issue in your life and you're looking for a solution? Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center can help. Our main goal is to educate the community on how to live well and we want to help as many people as possible. Wednesday January 8th we will be holding a FREE wellness workshop in our office at 630pm. Class lasts about 45 minutes and is full of information on how to change your life to for the better. Call today to reserve your seat as room is limited and fills up quickly. You can call for more information for future classes as well. We hope to see you there and wish you and yours wellness for 2014!
Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
17280 W. North Avenue
Brookfield WI 53045
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Comedy for a Cause Benefits Fight Against Ovarian Cancer
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee