Registration for the free computer classes offered in January and February at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on January 2, 2014. Registration is required, either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended. A full list of classes and times will be available on the library’s website after January 1st.
Sessions include such topics as internet safety, buying and selling online, using the library’s catalog, using Twitter, and the ever popular intro classes to Microsoft Word and Excel 2007. There will also be a computer review session for senior citizens, a session on Smartphone apps, a Q&E session on using Windows 8.1, Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions, and genealogy classes for beginners about getting started and census records. Registration IS required for all sessions.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us after January 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- Autumn Harvest Bowl - Disc Golf Tournament for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Huge Church Rummage Sale