Registration for the free computer classes offered in January and February at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on January 2, 2014. Registration is required, either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended. A full list of classes and times will be available on the library’s website after January 1st.
Sessions include such topics as internet safety, buying and selling online, using the library’s catalog, using Twitter, and the ever popular intro classes to Microsoft Word and Excel 2007. There will also be a computer review session for senior citizens, a session on Smartphone apps, a Q&E session on using Windows 8.1, Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions, and genealogy classes for beginners about getting started and census records. Registration IS required for all sessions.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us after January 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned