Waukesha County Park System’s 2014 Picnic and Group Camping Reservations begin Thursday, January 2
Hosting a family reunion, company picnic or planning an outdoor wedding? The Waukesha County Park System has the venue for you; 2014 reservations begin Thursday, January 2, starting at 8:15 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 515 W. Moreland Boulevard, Room AC230, in Waukesha. Reservations are first-come first-serve, so we suggest you have a second date or location option. Please remember, full payment is due at time of booking.
There will be a member of the Parks staff standing outside the main door entrance of the courthouse beginning at 6:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 2, 2014, handing out numbers to those individuals waiting in line. Park personnel will be there until the front doors open at 7:30 a.m. After that time, Park personnel will continue handing out numbers upstairs in the hallway outside Room #AC230. If you do not have a number, you will not be able to place a reservation. Walk-ins will be taken care of first, then phone messages and e-mails, left after 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 2, 2014, will be returned in the order that they were received. Messages received BEFORE 8:00 a.m. will be returned last.
Please note: you will have to go through security to enter the building. You can always make a reservation through the Park Reservation Desk Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with the facilities available on first-come, first-served bases. You can also purchase your Waukesha County Parks’ 2014 Annual Park Entrance Stickers. These entrance stickers are good from date of purchase through December 31, 2014. You can purchase your stickers at: Retzer Nature Center, S14W28167 Madison Street, Waukesha; Eble Park Ice Arena, located at 19400 W. Bluemound Road in Brookfield; Naga-Waukee Park Ice Arena, 2699 Golf Road in Delafield; or the Parks and Land Use Office located at 515 W. Moreland Blvd., Room AC230, in Waukesha or through the entrance hut pay tank at the park locations.
Waukesha County Park locations are:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 North Barker Road, Brookfield
• Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha
• Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
• Mukwonago Park, S100 W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
• Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 County Hwy C in Nashotah
The 2014 annual sticker prices are: Waukesha County Resident - $28.00 per car and second vehicle is $14.00 per car (Proof of residency required, limit 2 second vehicles per household and must be purchased at time of Resident Sticker); Waukesha County Resident Senior Citizen - $14.00 per car and second vehicle is $10.00 per car (Proof of age, 60 years and older, and residency required, limit 2 second vehicles per household and must be purchased at time of Resident Senior Citizen Sticker); Non-Waukesha County Resident - $38.00 per car and second vehicle is $19.00 per car (limit 2 second vehicles per household and must be purchased at time of Non-Resident Sticker).
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, call(262) 548-7801 or visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Patti the Pancake Greets Children
- Patti the Pancake Greets Children
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10