Winter is in full swing and what better way to warm up than with an enticing Winter White Chocolate Martini. Brand new this season, mixologists at Bonefish Grill have introduced this cocktail to join the favorite Winter White Cosmo. Made with Ghirardelli white chocolate syrup and RumChata – a mixture of rum and spices – this martini keeps the holiday spirit alive garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a candy cane.
Additionally, to finish off the year with a bang, Bonefish Grill is offering free Bang Bang Shrimp with the purchase of two entrées. Simply log onto Facebook, visit Bonefish Grill’s page and obtain the offer. Savor the free flavor now through December 30.
Winter White Chocolate Martini Recipe
RumChata (Horchata Con Ron) 2 oz
White Crème de Cacao liqueur 1 oz
White Chocolate Sauce 1 oz
Fresh Cinnamon Zest on Top
Garnish: One Candy Cane & Cinnamon Zest on Top
Add RumChata, White Crème de Cacao liqueur, Ghirardelli white chocolate sauce into a pint glass that is packed with ice. Shake vigorously 20x and then strain into frozen martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a candy cane on the side of the glass.
A couple suggestions:
• Use a high quality white chocolate sauce so that the flavor and texture carry well throughout the martini. We use Ghirardelli. YUM!
• You will want to make sure that you serve this ice cold, as it is creamy and best when very cold. Keep the liquors in the freezer is a good idea to help you make this extra cold.
• For added peppermint flavor, lay the candy cane in the martini glass first, and then add the white chocolate martini. This will help to infuse the peppermint flavor a bit more quickly. Or you can crush up the candy canes and use it for a martini rimmer too.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860