Winter is in full swing and what better way to warm up than with an enticing Winter White Chocolate Martini. Brand new this season, mixologists at Bonefish Grill have introduced this cocktail to join the favorite Winter White Cosmo. Made with Ghirardelli white chocolate syrup and RumChata – a mixture of rum and spices – this martini keeps the holiday spirit alive garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a candy cane.
Additionally, to finish off the year with a bang, Bonefish Grill is offering free Bang Bang Shrimp with the purchase of two entrées. Simply log onto Facebook, visit Bonefish Grill’s page and obtain the offer. Savor the free flavor now through December 30.
Winter White Chocolate Martini Recipe
RumChata (Horchata Con Ron) 2 oz
White Crème de Cacao liqueur 1 oz
White Chocolate Sauce 1 oz
Fresh Cinnamon Zest on Top
Garnish: One Candy Cane & Cinnamon Zest on Top
Add RumChata, White Crème de Cacao liqueur, Ghirardelli white chocolate sauce into a pint glass that is packed with ice. Shake vigorously 20x and then strain into frozen martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a candy cane on the side of the glass.
A couple suggestions:
• Use a high quality white chocolate sauce so that the flavor and texture carry well throughout the martini. We use Ghirardelli. YUM!
• You will want to make sure that you serve this ice cold, as it is creamy and best when very cold. Keep the liquors in the freezer is a good idea to help you make this extra cold.
• For added peppermint flavor, lay the candy cane in the martini glass first, and then add the white chocolate martini. This will help to infuse the peppermint flavor a bit more quickly. Or you can crush up the candy canes and use it for a martini rimmer too.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014