Woodside Elementary School students raised over $7,300 Dec. 11for the American Heart Association through a “Jump Rope for Heart” event.
Third-, fourth- and fifth-graders collected donations and worked on nine levels of jump-roping skills in their physical education classes. The unit concluded with “Jump Rope for Heart,” an after-school event. Students participated in various jump-rope competitions.
Prizes were also awarded to students for collecting donations. The two top collectors were Maeve Schummer and Leah Balsbaugh who raised $550 and $325 respectively.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services