Serenity Spa and Salon Provides Free Aveda Service to Breast Cancer Patients
December 9, 2013 (Brookfield, WI) - Serenity Spa Salon & Boutique, located in Brookfield is providing a free rejuvenating Aveda facial treatment to women who have completed their breast cancer treatment. This Aveda Tourmaline Charged Facial Treatment is formulated to replenish & refresh tired skin, an aftereffect of breast cancer treatment. Serenity Day Spa (www.serenityspa-salon.com), previously located in Waukesha, moved in September to the Ruby Isle Shopping Center, 2205 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield.
Serenity Spa and Salon has a number of staff members whose friends and family have gone through breast cancer treatment. This complimentary treatment was developed with an interest in pampering women who have recently gone through the stress and discomfort inherent in that journey.
“Women who have been diagnosed and treated for Breast Cancer need to be supported by their community. Providing this free facial service is one way we can pamper them while they are working to rebuild their health and wellness” says Patty Hanisch, Owner of Serenity Spa and Salon in Brookfield.
Serenity Spa and Salon is a full-service salon and spa featuring Aveda products. Their Brookfield location at Ruby Isle includes expanded services inspired by New York including a blow-out bar for ladies, eyelash extensions, and a Lil' Divas & Dudes kid’s spa, hair salon and party room. Additional services offered at the Salon & Spa include massage, facials, body treatments, haircuts & color, manicures & pedicures. Bridal services are also available.
Patty Hanisch, Owner & Operator, is 25-year veteran of the beauty, health & wellness industry. Ms. Hanisch is recognized for her loyal customer base and her success in evolving her brick & mortar business by bringing innovative services to the Milwaukee Market. Serenity Spa & Salon can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram and at www.SerenitySpa-Salon.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"