Serenity Spa and Salon Provides Free Aveda Service to Breast Cancer Patients
December 9, 2013 (Brookfield, WI) - Serenity Spa Salon & Boutique, located in Brookfield is providing a free rejuvenating Aveda facial treatment to women who have completed their breast cancer treatment. This Aveda Tourmaline Charged Facial Treatment is formulated to replenish & refresh tired skin, an aftereffect of breast cancer treatment. Serenity Day Spa (www.serenityspa-salon.com), previously located in Waukesha, moved in September to the Ruby Isle Shopping Center, 2205 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield.
Serenity Spa and Salon has a number of staff members whose friends and family have gone through breast cancer treatment. This complimentary treatment was developed with an interest in pampering women who have recently gone through the stress and discomfort inherent in that journey.
“Women who have been diagnosed and treated for Breast Cancer need to be supported by their community. Providing this free facial service is one way we can pamper them while they are working to rebuild their health and wellness” says Patty Hanisch, Owner of Serenity Spa and Salon in Brookfield.
Serenity Spa and Salon is a full-service salon and spa featuring Aveda products. Their Brookfield location at Ruby Isle includes expanded services inspired by New York including a blow-out bar for ladies, eyelash extensions, and a Lil' Divas & Dudes kid’s spa, hair salon and party room. Additional services offered at the Salon & Spa include massage, facials, body treatments, haircuts & color, manicures & pedicures. Bridal services are also available.
Patty Hanisch, Owner & Operator, is 25-year veteran of the beauty, health & wellness industry. Ms. Hanisch is recognized for her loyal customer base and her success in evolving her brick & mortar business by bringing innovative services to the Milwaukee Market. Serenity Spa & Salon can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram and at www.SerenitySpa-Salon.com.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1