Value of a Hometown "KID"
Having students from your city/town audition for the Kids from Wisconsin 2014 season shows:
Pride in your towns commitment to the arts.
Greatly increases "your" show attendance.
Shows awareness in your on hometowns school music and dance programs.
Brings statewide awareness to your city/town through: Your city/town listed in our summer long play bill distributed at all shows including:
The Wisconsin State Fair performances and listing your "Hometown KID"
Businesses that sponsor your "Hometown KID" listed in the play bill.
Playbills distributed to audiences totaling over 100,000.
Your city or town marketed on our social media sites.
Your "Hometown KID" representing your town or city at all of our show venues.
go to www.kidsfromwisconsin.org for audition information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee music group recognizes Hamilton teacher
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Brookfield Homes
- Club plans April 24 Cousins Subs fundraiser
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award