Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
Brookfield, WI, December 6, 2013 — In the past three months Wisconsin Bank & Trust has added eight experienced mortgage loan originators as the bank continues to grow its mortgage operations statewide. These new hires expand the bank’s dedicated mortgage lending offices in Brookfield, Green Bay, and Madison, each of which opened in 2013.
“Our focus in 2013 has been to ramp up mortgage origination capacity consistent with our model of providing ‘big bank’ products and services with a level of service borrowers expect from local community banks,” said Kevin Tenpas, President and CEO of Wisconsin Bank &Trust.
Jim Kubovec, Wisconsin Area Manager for mortgage operations, said, “Though the market is still a little uneven, we continue to see outstanding opportunity as the housing market continues its gradual recovery, consumers regain confidence, and interest rates remain attractively low.”
Kubovec added, “We’re in a period of significant change in the consumer mortgage market, as some of the ‘big banks’ scale back on mortgage lending in the region and new regulations are set to affect the entire industry next year.”
Since September, the following eight mortgage loan originators have joined Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s dedicated mortgage lending offices in the following locations:
Brookfield (20300 Watertower Road):
• Linda Chesak - formerly with Associated Bank
• Alex Lapotko - formerly with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Green Bay (3008 Walker Drive):
• Jim Cummings - formerly with BMO Harris
• Cheryl Hujet - formerly with Nationstar Mortgage
Madison (East Madison – 2310 Crossroads Drive):
• Joe Boyle - formerly with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• David A. Clem - formerly with BMO Harris
• Justin Drabowicz - formerly with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Bill Huemmer - formerly with Anchor Bank
About Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WB&T) is a community bank with assets of $636 million serving customers in the Madison, Monroe, Green Bay, Sheboygan and southwest areas of Wisconsin. The bank operates ten branch offices and three mortgage origination offices, all located in Wisconsin, and is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. WB&T is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and an Equal Housing Lender. Learn more at www.wisconsinbankandtrust.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860