For more information call
Bill Savage – 414 218 -0959
December 3, 2013
Waukesha- The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association (WCTP) has endorsed Eric Highum for County Supervisor. The lifelong Brookfield resident has announced his intentions to run for the County’s 8th supervisory district.
“We believe that Eric shares the conservative values of the district and will be an excellent guardian of the people’s resources and interests.” Said Bill Savage, the group’s executive director. “Eric has the business sense and understanding of the private sector to help provide an “open for business” atmosphere at the County level. Savage added.
The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association was formed to recruit and support conservative candidates for local office including the County board. “The spring elections are generally not that visible. We need to start taking a closer look at who we are electing to these offices.” Savage said. “Eric Highum is a perfect fit for the job. He understands the limited role that government should have in our lives and will work to preserve the rich family heritage that is Waukesha County.” Savage noted.
Eric Highum has lived in Brookfield for over 40 years. He and his wife Lynn have raised 3 daughters and have always been active in the community.
For more information please visit MFtax.org or e-mail Bill Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Helping Your Child Establish a Good Credit Rating
- New Ongoing Program at the Library: Saturday Crafternoons
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- New Program Series at the Library: Senior Well-being Series
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- Book Discussion at the Brookfield Public Library
- Christ the King Church Announces New Fall Worship Schedule
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research