For more information call
Bill Savage – 414 218 -0959
December 3, 2013
Waukesha- The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association (WCTP) has endorsed Eric Highum for County Supervisor. The lifelong Brookfield resident has announced his intentions to run for the County’s 8th supervisory district.
“We believe that Eric shares the conservative values of the district and will be an excellent guardian of the people’s resources and interests.” Said Bill Savage, the group’s executive director. “Eric has the business sense and understanding of the private sector to help provide an “open for business” atmosphere at the County level. Savage added.
The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association was formed to recruit and support conservative candidates for local office including the County board. “The spring elections are generally not that visible. We need to start taking a closer look at who we are electing to these offices.” Savage said. “Eric Highum is a perfect fit for the job. He understands the limited role that government should have in our lives and will work to preserve the rich family heritage that is Waukesha County.” Savage noted.
Eric Highum has lived in Brookfield for over 40 years. He and his wife Lynn have raised 3 daughters and have always been active in the community.
For more information please visit MFtax.org or e-mail Bill Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help