For more information call
Bill Savage – 414 218 -0959
December 3, 2013
Waukesha- The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association (WCTP) has endorsed Eric Highum for County Supervisor. The lifelong Brookfield resident has announced his intentions to run for the County’s 8th supervisory district.
“We believe that Eric shares the conservative values of the district and will be an excellent guardian of the people’s resources and interests.” Said Bill Savage, the group’s executive director. “Eric has the business sense and understanding of the private sector to help provide an “open for business” atmosphere at the County level. Savage added.
The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association was formed to recruit and support conservative candidates for local office including the County board. “The spring elections are generally not that visible. We need to start taking a closer look at who we are electing to these offices.” Savage said. “Eric Highum is a perfect fit for the job. He understands the limited role that government should have in our lives and will work to preserve the rich family heritage that is Waukesha County.” Savage noted.
Eric Highum has lived in Brookfield for over 40 years. He and his wife Lynn have raised 3 daughters and have always been active in the community.
For more information please visit MFtax.org or e-mail Bill Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1