For more information call
Bill Savage – 414 218 -0959
December 3, 2013
Waukesha- The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association (WCTP) has endorsed Eric Highum for County Supervisor. The lifelong Brookfield resident has announced his intentions to run for the County’s 8th supervisory district.
“We believe that Eric shares the conservative values of the district and will be an excellent guardian of the people’s resources and interests.” Said Bill Savage, the group’s executive director. “Eric has the business sense and understanding of the private sector to help provide an “open for business” atmosphere at the County level. Savage added.
The Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Association was formed to recruit and support conservative candidates for local office including the County board. “The spring elections are generally not that visible. We need to start taking a closer look at who we are electing to these offices.” Savage said. “Eric Highum is a perfect fit for the job. He understands the limited role that government should have in our lives and will work to preserve the rich family heritage that is Waukesha County.” Savage noted.
Eric Highum has lived in Brookfield for over 40 years. He and his wife Lynn have raised 3 daughters and have always been active in the community.
For more information please visit MFtax.org or e-mail Bill Savage at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Mining Standoff Movie Friday, November 14 7pm
- Free Medicare Workshop
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members