Festival of Trees
The annual Festival of Trees is a beautiful holiday celebration of lights and unique designs.
On December 7th and 8th our training center is turned into a magical Christmas wonderland complete with refreshment cafe, continuous holiday entertainment and gift boutique.
The Festival has become a very popular community event with individuals and businesses sponsoring trees, wreaths, swags, and centerpieces, and then decorating them according to a particular theme. Festival-goers delight in strolling along the "snowy" paths, and choosing their favorites for the People's Choice awards. Attendees can also enjoy refreshments from the cafe, and visit the beautiful holiday boutique filled with crafts from artists throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Saturday, December 7th - 10am-9pm
Sunday, December 8th - 10am-6pm
3650 State Road 60
Slinger, WI 53086
Cost: $6 for adults and $4 for senior citizens (60 and older) and children (ages 3-12)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens