The 2nd annual production of the Dixon Elementary Nutcracker will be held on Saturday 12/14 (1 and 7 p.m.) and Sunday 12/15 (1 p.m.) at Dixon Elementary School. All proceeds for the event will benefit the Fisher House of Wisconsin, a charity that provides support for military families. The cast of the production consists of Dixon Elementary School students, as well as a few select roles performed by Dixon alumni in both middle and high school. This is a kid-run fund raiser, produced by Madison Linnihan, the Distinguished Young Woman of Brookfield, and Emma Favill. Reserved seating tickets are $5 and can be purchased by contacting Ellen Linnihan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Box Office hours are available in the Dixon cafeteria this Saturday (12/7) from 9:00-1:00.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens