The 2nd annual production of the Dixon Elementary Nutcracker will be held on Saturday 12/14 (1 and 7 p.m.) and Sunday 12/15 (1 p.m.) at Dixon Elementary School. All proceeds for the event will benefit the Fisher House of Wisconsin, a charity that provides support for military families. The cast of the production consists of Dixon Elementary School students, as well as a few select roles performed by Dixon alumni in both middle and high school. This is a kid-run fund raiser, produced by Madison Linnihan, the Distinguished Young Woman of Brookfield, and Emma Favill. Reserved seating tickets are $5 and can be purchased by contacting Ellen Linnihan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Box Office hours are available in the Dixon cafeteria this Saturday (12/7) from 9:00-1:00.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860