Come experience the annual Mount Hope Christmas Candlelight Concert on Sunday, December 15th, at 4:00 p.m., at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 W. Becher Street in West Allis. This much-anticipated annual event will feature Christmas favorites, both old and new, performed by the choirs and ensembles made up of Mount Hope members.
Both of Mount Hope’s choirs (Praise and Hope) will perform, as well as the Bell Choir, Instrumental Ensemble, Children’s Choir and The Mount Hope Minstrels, a group of men who sing barber-shop style. The concert also will include a sing-along of traditional Christmas hymns and will conclude with a song featuring all the choirs and ensembles combined into a mass choir.
There will be a reading of the Christmas Story by one of Mount Hope’s pastors and the church will be festively decorated for the season, which will add to the enjoyment of the performances.
There is no charge to attend the concert, but there will be a free-will offering. The church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. For more information, please call 414-541-9500 or visit www.mounthopelutheranchurch.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860