Now in its 38th year, the wonderfully festive Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair sponsored by the Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be held on Sunday, November 10th, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road, Brookfield, Wisconsin. This outstanding juried craft show & sale features exceptional handcrafted items by over 180 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
Admission to this exceptional, juried fair—which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items, home & holiday accessories, jewelry, apparel and hundreds of items perfect for gift giving and home decorating—is only $4 per person. A delicious variety of luncheon items & desserts will also be available. There is free parking at the high school and the nearby Elite Sports Club (13825 W. Burleigh) with a free shuttle to the fair. Regrettably, strollers are not allowed.
All proceeds from the Holiday Arts and Craft Fair will directly benefit the many Fine Arts programs at Brookfield East High School and their Students. Each year, the BEHS Friends of Fine Arts is able to provide much-needed funding to the High School’s Fine Arts departments which include Band, Chorus, Visual Arts, Drama, Forensics and Orchestra.
In recent years, a wonderful baby-grand piano was acquired for the choral programs and funding for sound-proofing of new band practice rooms was made available.
Competitive Arts Teams advancing to exclusive tournaments are able to keep travel costs reasonable for students who, through their talent and tireless efforts, qualify to represent Brookfield East High School. Friends of Fine Arts donations make this possible. The teams have excellent tournament records, and participation by these well-deserving students is an irreplaceably valuable life-experience.
Benefiting the arts students directly, the Friends of Fine Arts also provides generous arts education scholarships for those who choose to refine their talents through extra-curricular classes and summer camps.
Come celebrate with the BEHS Friends of Fine Arts, and enjoy great shopping and food.
More information is available on the Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts website: www.behsffa.com. Fliers are available for download and can easily be distributed to family and friends.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland