Now in its 38th year, the wonderfully festive Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair sponsored by the Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be held on Sunday, November 10th, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road, Brookfield, Wisconsin. This outstanding juried craft show & sale features exceptional handcrafted items by over 180 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
Admission to this exceptional, juried fair—which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items, home & holiday accessories, jewelry, apparel and hundreds of items perfect for gift giving and home decorating—is only $4 per person. A delicious variety of luncheon items & desserts will also be available. There is free parking at the high school and the nearby Elite Sports Club (13825 W. Burleigh) with a free shuttle to the fair. Regrettably, strollers are not allowed.
All proceeds from the Holiday Arts and Craft Fair will directly benefit the many Fine Arts programs at Brookfield East High School and their Students. Each year, the BEHS Friends of Fine Arts is able to provide much-needed funding to the High School’s Fine Arts departments which include Band, Chorus, Visual Arts, Drama, Forensics and Orchestra.
In recent years, a wonderful baby-grand piano was acquired for the choral programs and funding for sound-proofing of new band practice rooms was made available.
Competitive Arts Teams advancing to exclusive tournaments are able to keep travel costs reasonable for students who, through their talent and tireless efforts, qualify to represent Brookfield East High School. Friends of Fine Arts donations make this possible. The teams have excellent tournament records, and participation by these well-deserving students is an irreplaceably valuable life-experience.
Benefiting the arts students directly, the Friends of Fine Arts also provides generous arts education scholarships for those who choose to refine their talents through extra-curricular classes and summer camps.
Come celebrate with the BEHS Friends of Fine Arts, and enjoy great shopping and food.
More information is available on the Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts website: www.behsffa.com. Fliers are available for download and can easily be distributed to family and friends.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"