R.A. Smith National will be welcomed into the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources’ (WDNR) Green Tier Program with a celebratory event on October 29 at the company’s Brookfield, Wis. corporate headquarters. Representatives from the City of Brookfield, the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and Waukesha County will participate in the celebration with R.A. Smith National and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
The Sustainable Brookfield event will also be hosted at R.A. Smith National on October 29. This event draws awareness to and recognizes businesses that have made strides in sustainability.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce: Announces 2014 Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse